GlueDevil anaerobic thread-lockers are used for their resistance to vibration by “locking” of threaded fasteners, such as nuts, bolts, studs and other threaded parts, to prevent them from loosening and prevent threads from corroding and seizing.
Studlock - oneof the most popular Threadlockers in our range.
Application & Uses
- Can be used on all types of metal threaded fasteners.
- Prevents parts such as pumps, motor mounting bolts, gearboxes or presses, from loosening due to vibration.
- Recommended for use where parts are to be dismantled with hand tools for servicing and where oil has caused contamination.
- Studlock GD71 (High Temperature) - Medium Strength
- Studlock GD77 (High Strength) - High Strength for a stronger bond.
- Size of thread: 12mm and higher
- Medium to high strength threadlocker.
10ml, 50ml, 250ml