Contact Adhesive is a general purpose adhesive which offers superior bond strength without requiring clamping or sustained pressure. Glue Devil Contact Adhesive is water and heat resistant (up to 80°C) and is easily brushable.
TIPS on using GlueDevil Contact Adhesive:
- Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and free from dust, oil and grease.
- Apply adhesive to both surfaces and allow to dry until touch-dry (10-20min).
- Align surfaces, join together and apply firm pressure for a few seconds to create a permanent bond.
- Full strength is obtained after 24 hours.
- Coverage = 2 to 3m2 per litre, depending on the substrate.
Applications & Uses
Perfect for bonding rubber, leather, carpet tiles, resin laminates, wood, hardboard, metal, canvas, linoleum, felt, cork, ceramics etc.
- Not suitable for some plastics e.g. polythene, polypropylene and polystyrene.
- Not suitable for repairing items that hold hot liquids.
- 50ml Tube boxed or blister-packed
- 250ml; 500ml; 1lt; 2lt or 5lt Tin
- 25lt Drum