Windscreen Adhesive Kit is a direct glazing one part moisture curing urethane designed for the automotive glass replacement industry. It exhibits excellent adhesion to glass and pinchweld surfaces. It is easy to apply with good extrudability for either mobile or in-house installations. In areas with warm and humid climatic conditions a drive away time of 2 hours can be achieved.
Applications & Uses
- Bonding of front, rear and side screens to the body of passenger cars, trucks, busses, forklift and tractor cabins, as well as special vehicles.
- Single or double pane side window glazing in the bus and railway coach industry.
- Excellent adhesion onto glass, ceramic coated glass and painted surfaces when used with Windscreen Primer (GDWP) and Windscreen Activator (GDWA).
- High UV resistance.
- High shear strength that does not deteriorate on aging.
- Windscreen Adhesive: 310ml Cartridge
- Windscreen Primer (GDWP): 250ml Bottle
- Windscreen Activator (GDWA): 250ml Bottle