PU Filfoam is a multipurpose polyurethane foam that can be used for filling, sealing, insulating and bonding. It hardens between 2 and 4 hours in wet conditions.
TIPS on using FILFOAM
- Ensure all loose particles such as dust and dirt are removed from the place of application.
- Wet the area where the FILFOAM will be applied to as this helps speed up the reaction.
- Shake can at least 20 times then insert nozzle into can.
- Turn the can UPSIDE DOWN before dispensing the foam.
- Fill only one third of the cavity as the FILFOAM expands around 3 times in volume.
Application and Uses
- For filling around doors and window frames.
- Insulating warm and cold water pipes.
- Sealing and waterproofing.
- General filling of gaps and cracks.
After hardening excess FILFOAM can be cut away, cleaned and painted. It bonds to most building materials except silicone, Teflon, polyethylene and polypropylene. It is resistant to all weather conditions.
- 250ml, 500ml or 750ml Can