GD PVC Cement - Electrical Grade, Low and High Pressure
PVC CEMENT is a fast setting, solvent-based cementing adhesive formulated to provide a strong joint and seal when joining rigid PVC pipes and fittings. Has excellent water resistance and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
NB - 3 types of GlueDevil PVC Cements manufactured: Electrical Grade; Low-pressure and High-pressure.
Electrical Grade / No Pressure:
• 200ml Bottle with spatula/brush.
•50ml blister back; 50ml boxed; 100ml; 200ml and 500ml bottles
• 100ml Tube; 250ml and 500ml Tin
Application & Uses
- Excellent adhesion to rigid PVC plastics and ABS. Suitable for all close-fitting PVC pipes:
- Low-pressure pipes: like swimming pool pipes, outlet pipes, cable conduits, PVC gutters, PVC and ABS connections, etc.
- High-pressure pipes: like irrigation pipes, drink-water pipes, gas pipes, sewage pipes, industrial pipes, etc.
Contains PVC softening solvents for solvent cementing. Not suitable for soft and flexible PVC.
Will not adhere to some plastics eg: polyethylene or polypropylene.
- Low Pressure: 100ml; 200ml and 500ml bottles
- High Pressure:100ml Tube; 250ml and 500ml Tins