PU Marine Grade Wood Glue is one component, polyurethane-based wood adhesive which cures when exposed to moisture in the air and creates waterproof bonds making it ideal for construction or repairs to ships or yachts. Also ideal for waterproof bondings of exterior furniture, door frames, window frames, Formica and hardwoods such as sleeper wood.
Applications & Uses:
- All surfaces to be bonded must be sanded, clean and free from dust and grease.
- Slight wetting of the surfaces before bonding will speed up the curing process.
- Apply adhesive to both surfaces and join immediately.
- Clamp together for 40-45 mins.
- Remove excess glue with acetone before it dries.
As this product cures when reacting with moisture in the air, do not leave the cap off longer than necessary.
If stored in a cool, dry place the shelf life of this product should be approximately 9 months.
300g and 750g Bottles